Composite enamel shells
Prior to COMPONEER the treating dentist could only chose between a directly modelled composite restoration or elaborate indirect veneer technology.
The Direct Composite Veneer System adds an interesting dimension to these treatment options and gives dentists and patients additional economic perspectives. Patients can be given a naturally aesthetic smile in just a single session, and come away smiling – with a “smile to go”.
- easy-to-use and efficient due to well-thought-out system
- quality aesthetic dental restoration in just a single session
- extremely thin veneers allow for a high level of conservation of hard tooth substance during preparation
- novel micro-retentive inner surface increases wettability and ensures a lasting bond
- easy to customise with composite
- wide range of uses in aesthetic and clinical applications
More information at: www.componeer.infoChoose from the wide of sizes and shades. Maxillary veneers (maxilla) are available in sizes S, M, L and XL, mandibular veneers (mandible) in sizes S or M. Three natural shades allow maximum aesthetics for every indication.